All Children Should Have the Benefit of a Good Dental Experience.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association both recommend that it should be between the ages of 12 and 15 months. Your child should be seen by a dentist regularly.
First dental visits are very important. They establish good dental hygiene habits. The doctor will check growth and development as well as help to avoid problems in the future.
- 6-month appointments should be made at the time of your child’s appointment.
- If you need to cancel an appointment for an emergency or illness please let the office know as soon as possible so that we can re-schedule.
- We require 48 hours’ notice to re-schedule an appointment or a fee may apply.
Payment & Insurance
Whether you plan to pay out-of-pocket or have insurance benefits, we have options in place to help you finance your child’s dental care. Below you will find the insurances we accept, please call our office with any questions that you may have.
INSURANCES WE ACCEPT
- AETNA PPO- COMMERCIAL PLAN
- GUARDIAN PPO- COMMERCIAL PLAN
- METLIFE PPO- COMMERCIAL PLAN
- SUNLIFE FINANCIAL PPO- COMMERCIAL PLAN
- UNITED CONCORDIA PPO- COMMERCIAL PLAN
- UNITED CONCORDIA- CHIP PLAN
- UPMC DENTAL ADVANTAGE PPO- COMMERCIAL PLAN
- UPMC DENTAL ADVANTAGE- PEDIATRIC PLAN
We will happily verify your plan and benefits, as well as complete of the paperwork for you.
Although insurance does help to cover most of the procedures necessary, it rarely covers 100% of treatment. Therefore, we will track insurance payments and let you know if there is a problem or delay. Co-pays are due at the time of your appointment.
All patients are responsible for any amount the insurance doesn’t cover.
Contact & Emergencies
Our staff will begin answering phone calls at 9 a.m. on most days. If you have a question or a non-urgent problem, they will be happy to help you at that time.
If you have an urgent emergency such as trauma to the teeth or facial swelling, the doctor can be reached on the emergency number.
Children’s Hospital has a dentist on call if your problem is too urgent for a return phone call.